This open source C++ class provides a simple RAII wrapper for programming to
the YEPKIT YKUSH XS Switchable USB Hub using the HID API on Windows. This device
allows you to programmatically switch a USB device on or off remotely using
- Provides a simple C++ Header only wrapper for the YEPKIT YKUSH XS
Switchable USB Hub.
- Provides a RAII wrapper for the HANDLE returned from the CreateFile call
when opening a HID device.
- The class provides an Enumerate method which enumerates all YKUSH XS
devices on the local computer, a "PortDown" method to turn the downstream
port Off, a "PortUp" method to turn the downstream port On and a
"PortStatus" method to check if the port is currently On or Off.
The enclosed zip file contains the
YKUSHWrappers source code and a simple VC 2019 console based application which
demonstrates most of the classes functionality.
- You are allowed to include the source code in any product (commercial, shareware,
freeware or otherwise) when your product is released in binary form.
- You are allowed to modify the source code in any way you want except you
cannot modify the copyright details at the top of each module.
- If you want to distribute source code with your application, then you are
only allowed to distribute versions released by the author. This is to maintain
a single distribution point for the source code.
v1.0 (30 December 2020)