PHue++ v1.0 A set of
C++ classes to encapsulate the Philips Hue Lights API
Welcome to PHue++, a set of C++ classes which encapsulate the Philips Hue
Lights API as defined at
https://developers.meethue.com for Windows. The Hue API is implemented as a
RESTful interface. PHue++ uses the author's
to provide the HTTP connectivity and
JSON++ to handle the JSON parsing. All the functionality provided is included in a C++ namespace called
PhilipsHue and is included in one PHue++.h header file.
- To use the various functions and classes in the framework, simply #include
PHue++.h from the test application in your application.
- You will also need to download the author's JSON++ separately from
This provides the JSON parsing functionality used by PHue++.
- You will also need to download author's WinHTPPWrappers separately from
This provides the HTTP fetch functionality used by PHue++.
- The classes are only supported on VC 2017 or later.
The enclosed zip file contains the PHue++ source code and a simple VC 2017
console based application which
exercises all of the functionality of the class framework.
- You are allowed to include the source code in any product (commercial, shareware,
freeware or otherwise) when your product is released in binary form.
- You are allowed to modify the source code in any way you want except you
cannot modify the copyright details at the top of each module.
- If you want to distribute source code with your application, then you are
only allowed to distribute versions released by the author. This is to maintain
a single distribution point for the source code.
V1.0 (13 January 2019)